Friday, June 7, 2013

Blog #26|: Senior Project Reflection



(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I am really proud of my 2nd activity. The students were able to demonstrate an epidural injection. I thought it was really fun and fascinating and I had real equipment that is used for the actual procedure.

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)?

      P-        

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

      P-

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?

I would have made sure to be more decisive with my actual topic and essential question. I wasted a lot of time because I couldn't find adequate mentorship to help me answer my essential question. This is why I kept changing it.

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.

The senior project in its entirety has been an overall amazing learning and growing experience. It pushed me out of my comfort zone and although I procrastinated on a few things it taught me about what kind of work ethics and study habits I need in order to succeed and do better in the future. For example, for some time I had procrastinated on finding mentorship and this really set me back as far as gathering information and broadening my knowledge on my topic. As a result of my procrastination I spend the very last months of school cramming on information and trying to grasp the understanding  that could only have been achieved through an extensive amount of time with mentorship.

No comments:

Post a Comment